Friday, August 31, 2007

Am I too late?

How does one jump on board this bloggy thing so late in the game? By buying a new house and demanding attention from anyone and everyone! No, I kid. This is our journey (so overused, journey? really?) in searching, finding, buying, and creating our first home. I'll try to include you all in this process, and along the way, share with you our ideas and inspirations.

We're the Smiths (and no, that is not an alias, that's what you get when you get married). Hi! Nice to meet you and thanks for having us.

My name is Sara, and I will be joined by my husband, Tim [also find him at http://www.ramblingentrepreneur.blogspot.com/], from time to time on this here blog. We've been married for 9 months and have just found the perfect home for us in beautiful Chicago. Its 122 years old. We close October 12th. Commence crossing the fingers now. . .

No comments: