Monday, February 14, 2011

On love

Love sneaks up on you in a dozen different ways.

Perhaps love snuck up on you at a tiny bar one long ago April evening, swept you off your feet and told you to never look back. It did to me.

Perhaps love hit you over the head the minute your first-born's arrival was heralded with the sounds of a terrific rainstorm…a clap of thunder, a flash of lightning and a tiny wail. It did to me.

Perhaps love spoke to you through the transformation of a perfect infant into a magical little boy. It did to me.

Perhaps love surprised you by telling you that special little boy wouldn’t be your only beloved child. It did to me.

On September 30, 2011, love will be giving us another reason to celebrate…a new baby! We’re pregnant and over the moon, thrilled to pieces, can’t believe its true, oh so very excited. And most definitely in love with our growing family.

What a journey it’s been, getting to this place of a soon-to-be foursome, and I can’t wait to share it with all of you. For now, know we’re so very, very happy and so very, very nauseous J

25 comments:

Jennie said...

Ahhhh! So freaking excited for you! Congrats, you.

Anne - AnnabelleSpeaks said...

OH WOW OH WOW!!! AAAA! Congrats! I'm so happy for you!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting! September 30th is my girl's birthday too!

Mary said...

YEAH!!! So happy for you!!!

Rougie said...

Congratulations! Sooooo exciting!!!!

AndreAnna said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cass. Just Curious said...

I'm weepy happy for you. Hooray - I'm just beyond thrilled.

A'Dell said...

Aaaa! That is fantastic news! I am so excited for you guys. Wooo!

pseudostoops said...

Yay Yay Yay!

k said...

Thumbs up for babies!!

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

And the secret is revealed. Hooray!!!! Cannot wait to be by your side during this very exciting journey!!! xoxo

Lawyerish said...

Hooray! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!

bessie.viola said...

HOOORAAAYYY!! I am so happy for you and your adorable family! Congratulations, Sara!!

Cupcake Mama said...

WOW!! That is so awesome! Congrats!!

Erica said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
WOO!!!!!

Home Sweet Sarah said...

Babies, babies, everywhere - CONGRATULATIONS!

Maggie said...

Oh congratulations, Sara!

Michelle said...

What wonderful news! Congrats. Hoping your nausea passes soon.

Jessica said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised. I really am!! Hooray Hooray Hooray. Looking forward to your upcoming blog posts.

samantha said...

Now you can get off my back about having another one since you'll be in a newborn love daze :-) Noah is going to be an awesome big brother.

xoxo

SO HAPPY for you guys! WOO!

Paige said...

Congrats! I'm due just a few weeks before you, on Sept. 11th! Hooray for second babies!

little miss mel said...

Ok, where have I been??? CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What wonderful news. :) 2 is just lovely, LOVELY!!

Jodiveldheer@yahoo.com said...

I'm so excited for you Sara! Congratulations. Noah will love being a big brother! It's so much fun watching Lennox and James. Hope your nausea subsides soon!

Elizabeth said...

ah! I just saw this! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys.