Thursday, December 3, 2009

Before the first snow of the season



1.  He is so damn cute.

2.  The snow started falling minutes after I took this photo.  He looked up at the sky and said "Bubbles!"  I said, "No, try again."  He cocks his head and ponders the falling snow for a minute. "WaWa (Rain)?"  Close, buddy, but not quite.  This stuff is way worse than rain.  And so winter has officially arrived in Chicago.

3.  I'm in love with my new iPhone app: Camera Bag.  Go buy it.  Right now.  I'll wait.

4.  Got it?  Good.  Now, you can make any iPhone photo so very pretty with this app.  See that one up there?  I took that and then used my app to make it look like it was taken with a Helga.  There are about 10 different "lens" you can use to alter and prettify your photos.  It almost makes my DSLR and Photoshop seem unnecessary.  (Just kidding.  iPhones are't THAT good at taking pictures.)

5.  I'm attending my first blogger meet-up thingymajig tomorrow and I am NERVOUS/EXCITED.  I think I'm a relatively outgoing person but I haven't thrown myself at strangers in a long time.  I've heard there is wine so that helps.  All of you non-bloggers are snickering now.  Don't make fun of me.  Stop it.  I mean it.  

No comments: