Monday, November 21, 2011

Forty looks good on him

Six years ago I met a very special man who swept me off my feet and easily convinced me to spend the rest of our lives together. Today that guy turns 40 and I couldn't imagine anyone more deserving of a wonderful birthday than my husband. He's the best thing that has ever happened to me and I am so very thankful for him. Thank you, Tim, for loving me and our family and for giving me the greatest gifts of all. Happy 40th my darling...you wear it well.





All images courtesy of our talented friend and photographer, Katie Basil. 
Email me at belleplaineliving at gmail dot com if you're in the 
Chicago area and looking for a fabulous photographer!

6 comments:

Erica said...

Wow- great pics! Team 40 y-O husband!

k said...

Happy birthday, Tim!

I love that first picture of your two guys.

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

What a sweet tribute to a great guy. I've got to go ... got some work to do on harassing him on FB. hahaha.

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday, Tim! He doesn't look even close to 40!

Michelle said...

Awww. Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Lovely... love the pics and your happiness coming right through the screen! Happy 40th to your other half!