Thursday, August 14, 2008

Dumb

Things I have done in the past 3 and a half weeks since Noah was born that prove the phenomenon known as "mommy brain":

Put on wedding rings that clearly did not fit and had them CUT OFF at the ER

Locked myself and Noah out of the house after a walk

Drove the wrong way on a one way street...MY STREET, I mean, seriously?

Forgot to pay for the items in the stroller basket at the store...good thing their theft deterrant sensors were working that day

I'm sure there are plenty more, but this is just a taste of where my brain has been for the past few weeks. Apparently it's on vacation in the Caribbean or something. And if it is, I sure hope it's wearing 50+ SPF and making sure to drink lots of fruity, frothy drinks with teeny umbrellas for me.

Also, for those of you interested (ahem, grandmas), I have added a Baby Stats section to the right of this post. I will be posting Noah's most recent stats from his doctor appointments so you can keep track of his growth. For those of you not interested, ignore it.

No comments: