Friday, January 20, 2012

Second baby syndrome in full swing

Things I have been asked this week about Chloe for which I have no answer because she is my second and I am not CHARTING or KEEPING TRACK OF ANYTHING:

How old is she? (I SHOULD KNOW THIS.)

Is she rolling over yet?

When will she start solids?

Does she love to pick up toys and shake them?

How is she sleeping?


How much does she weigh?


Poor second baby. She should really put in for a new mother (especially one who doesn't call her by the dog's name every other time).

6 comments:

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

Is it bad I probably couldn't have answered some of those questions about baby #1 when he was only a few months old? =)

k said...

I was almost always forgetting how old Iris was.

Michelle said...

I call Tate "Finn" all the time. All. The. Time.

And she is not sleeping. I hope you're getting sleep over at your house because we are clearly not.

Elizabeth said...

Ha ha ha, I'm still not exactly sure how old Katie is. It seems like it would take so much math to figure it out, no? I'M TOO TIRED FOR MATH.

Hillary said...

On the upside, I find the second child to be much more independence because we're all like, whatever, fend for yourself.

bessie.viola said...

As a second child myself, I promise she'll be fine. And she will someday laugh hysterically at her baby book, as I do - in the "injuries" section it was noted that at 2.5 years I "Fell from top of slide. Grass stains on head, no other side effects."

I still laugh about that one and tease my mom mercilessly. "No side effects." hahaha