Friday, May 23, 2008

It's not my fault

I broke down today. I did what I said I was never, ever going to do. I am so ashamed at myself for my lack of willpower. Please don't hate me.

I joined Facebook.

I know. I am so sorry.

But I had lunch with my friend CS today and she happened to mention Facebook, and this was after my other friend DC berated me for not yet joining (again) and then I recently found out my friend AF had joined after she said she wasn't going to. What can I say? I am a sucker for peer pressure.

So, I am now a member of the Facebook community. Who wants to be my friend? Anyone? I hear people troll this site for anyone they might have a connection with...high school, college, work, etc. This should be interesting. I don't know what the market is like for a 26 year old married chick with a baby on the way. Wish me luck that I don't end up the only Facebook-er with 3 friends.

No comments: