Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ok, why didn't anyone tell me about this?

How cool is this?


(Sorry it's so small)

Its called a Wordle (http://wordle.net).  You can put in your own words, like I did above, or you can link to a blog and Wordle will import the words and randomly arrange them.  I have a very special place in my heart for fonts so this is like my Garden of Eden.  I made quite a few variations and I am planning to print my favorite one and frame it in Noah's room.  Don't be surprised if you start getting these as gifts, folks.  

Also, www.blurb.com ?  Where you can MAKE YOUR OWN BOOKS?  Anyone?  Bueller?  I mean, this is the best discovery ever.  I know I am so far behind as far as knowing about these things, but how does that saying go?  One man's trash is another man's treasure.  You might be sitting there saying, oh THAT?  Sheesh, Sara, that was SO last year.  But to me?  These websites are shiny and new and oh so much fun.

(Disclaimer:  I am in no way saying that Wordle or Blurb are trash.  Got that?  Good.)

Go forth and CREATE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I just watched the vid on how to make a blog book at blurb.com. Amazing!