A little about me, also known as My Version Of Free Association, or You Really Don't Want To Know What Goes On In My Brain But Too Bad:
1. I'm 27, soon to be 28, and that means almost 30 and OMG.
2. I'm married to Tim, husband-extraordinaire and part-time pain in my ass.
3. I'm the mother of a one year old who you all know and adore on a regular basis.
4. I really, really, really want to be an editor. Like when I grow up. But don't bash my poor grammar skills on this blog. Rarely do I edit before I publish.
5. I used to think of myself as organized and possibly, maybe, definitely a little OCD.
6. I now realize that was only when I had more free time, aka before baby.
7. I see no shame in hiring cleaning help even if you stay at home.
8. I beg my husband daily to let me re-hire my cleaning woman. I love her. I miss her.
9. I have failed at numerous friendships and am working on it.
10. I sometimes wonder if it's always me since I am the common denominator.
11. But I work hard at the friendships I have and enjoy the time spent with friends immensly.
12. I am a huge proponent of summer nights spent hanging out on the deck after the baby goes to sleep, especially with a good bottle of wine and an even better neighbor.
13. I'm a huge proponent of wine. They made that stuff for moms, I just know it. Or at least we keep the majority of mass-producing vineyards in business.
14. Somedays I feel like "just another mom".
15. Other days I cannot believe "I am a mom".
16. Being a parent is the hardest thing I have ever done. And yet the most rewarding.
17. But some days I really want to go back to work and hand my kid off to someone else to deal with.
18. The grass is always greener, no?
19. I keep meaning to update my "books requested" list at the library.
20. I just reminded myself to do that.
And with that, I leave it to you, friends. Tell me a little more about yourself. Please?