Sunday, December 16, 2007

I never claimed to be proper

So, I've had a couple readers mention that my belly picture made them a little uncomfortable. Well, I should say that is my interpretation of their comments...the comments were more along the lines of "don't you want to keep that private?" or "that is too much information to share with everyone" or "seems a little improper". I understand where they are coming from as they are very proper ladies themselves, and they do prefer privacy to publicity.

This is not going to be another post from another whiny blogger complaining about how her readers don't underrrstaaaaaaandddddd and wahhhhhhhhh. All I have to say is that I choose what I post and when, and that is the beauty of a personal blog. I love that I have fabulous readers who choose to read and listen to what I have to say. It's gratifying to be complimented about a particular post, and humbling to be told that a post didn't sit so well with a certain person. I want this blog to be a living record of my existence...for my husband, my children, my family, my friends, and whoever else may be following along.

So, I apologize if I offended anyone, and I hope that those who felt that way understand what I am saying here. However, the belly pictures will still be coming at frequent intervals and will be labled as such. Feel free to skip over any content you may not like...I'm sure I'll be mouthing off about something you agree with soon. Hopefully I can look back on this little experiment and not be totally embarrassed. If I am, you'll be able to recognize the red cheeks from a mile away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your belly is beautiful! Please keep posting pictures can't wait to see you on the 22nd. Oh ya Tim too.