Sunday, December 14, 2008

And yet another filler post

Sorry. I'm having a hard time coming up with anything to write about...kind of like me being at a cocktail party over the weekend and having nothing to talk about besides the baby. And this may come as a shock to you, but those who don't have children could care less about my baby starting solids. My god, I bore myself. So, in lieu of the written word, I am giving you pictures of the cutest baby this side of the Mississippi.

The fingers are CONSTANTLY in the mouth.  Sometimes he gets the whole fist in there and gags himself.  You would think he would learn the first time...


I mean, seriously?  At 4 and a half months he's already learned how to ham it up for the camera.   Moments later he sneezed and banged his forehead on the desk.  Tim and I looked at each other and I said "DO NOT REACT. HE WILL NEVER KNOW THAT HURT."


Gah!  He kills me everyday with that smile.  I wish he was edible so I could eat him.  For breakfast, lunch AND dinner.

No comments: