Thursday, March 5, 2009

Swingtown

It was beautiful outside today...a balmy 55 degrees and slices of sunshine here and there.  We took advantage of the weather and hit up our local park for a little swing action.  This was Noah's first time on the swings and he loved it, as evidenced below:




Noah and I are off to Florida for the weekend with my mom and sister to visit my grandmother for her 45th birthday. Or maybe it's her 35th. Either way, she's young and spunky and we're looking forward to seeing her. It's also Noah's first plane ride so I am SURE I will have more to write about when we get back. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck and happy travels! Can't wait to hear all about his time on the plane!

The swing pics are so cute... looks like you know where you'll be spending much of your summer. ;)

Anonymous said...

45 - really?