Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Terrible Twos...15 months early

Problems:

-Noah did not nap today.
-Noah refused his bottles today.
-Noah thinks it's funny to hit me.
-Noah spit his food at me.
-Noah threw a maraca at my head.  
-Noah exhausted me and pushed me to the edge today.

Solutions:

-Ask Noah for a kiss and get slobbered on. There is nothing that can make a day turn around faster than a baby kiss accompanied by a little drool.
-Squeeze my boy a little tighter and know that I am lucky that he is here.
-Put baby to sleep for the night and watch him heave a huge sigh of relief.  Sweet, sweet sleep.
-Spend an hour ALONE in Target.  

This is the "there she goes with the camera again...am I smiling?  I think I am smiling":

This is the "Oh!  She wants CUTE!  I'll give her cute":

This is the "I am so NOT crawling woman...if you keep putting my toys farther away, then I will resort to tearing apart my puzzle mat":

This is the "do we HAVE to do a semi-naked photo shoot?  I'm coooooollllddddd!  And you're a bad photographer":

This is the "you are a goddess, mama, a beautiful goddess and I am in awe of you" also known as "I think I just pooped":


Fin.



2 comments:

Hilary said...

I'm in love with my little Noah! He is starting to look like a little boy!

Danielle said...

Okay, I promise to stop bothering you now for more pics...for at least a week.