Monday, April 13, 2009

Turning purple

This blog is going purple today (Tuesday) in memory of these sweet babies.  Purple is the color of the March of Dimes organization, supporting babies born prematurely and dedicated to helping prevent premature birth.   Maddie and Thalon both passed away in the past week...I cannot fathom losing Noah so I won't even try to put what I am feeling into words.  I hope these families know that the world is thinking of them during this terrible time and that they can lean on that virtual support.  The blogging community is a funny place like that...virtual strangers coming together to do a world of good.  

My thoughts are with these familes as they mourn the loss of their babies.  My heart is with the many, many others who have been in this same position.  May they find solace in the beautiful memories of their babies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This has been a sad week. Love the purple on your blog... wish it were for a happier reason.