Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Birthday Extravaganza

Today is a big day. Not only is it Tim's birthday it's also Miss Lily's birthday! My two favorites in the whole world celebrate their birthdays today!

Happy Birthday to little Lily Belle, Princess of Pups. She's a big girl, all grown up today, a full year old. We're so lucky to have such a lovely mini pup to snuggle with!

And more importantly, Happy Birthday to my handsome and perfect husband, Tim. Today he is 36 years old and getting better every year. He is the best person I know, and he constantly inspires me to be a better person. This next year is going to be wonderful, I can just tell, and I am so thankful that I get to spend it with him. I love you, Tim!

If you get the chance, leave a message here wishing my lovelies a happy day, or venture on over to Tim's blog, www.ramblingentrepreneur.blogspot.com, and leave him a message.

Happy Thanksgiving to all! We have so much to be thankful for this year, so I know it will be a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Timothy Burton Smith said...

Me? Inspire? must have me confused with some other vertically-challenged man...

Thank you so much for that you have wrote - I don't deserve most of it! XOXOXOXO