Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A Tale of Two Charts

So, do you remember when I told you about the Chinese Gender Prediction Chart (I can't find the original link to the chart, but I think it was from babycenter.com) Per that chart, we are firmly in BOY territory. Which, yay! Little boys, so cute! However, thanks to Ariana over at Becoming Mom , I clicked through to a different chinese gender chart. Lo and behold this one claims we are having a GIRL. Which, yay! Little girls, so cute! But now I am confused. How can the Chinese claim to have these mystical predicting powers and yet they are split 50/50. The odds remain at 50/50 until the mystical predicting powers of the ultrasound technician will reveal a mini penis or no mini penis. Then I think I can correctly say that the ultrasound technician wins.

Unless my mother's dreams/nightmares prove accurate, and we're really having twins. Oh help me god.

No comments: