Thursday, April 3, 2008

Another post about things you probably don't care about

Ok, I figured things out with work and basically we reached a compromise and we're all happy for the time being lalalalalalala. Long story short, I'm still working part time because bills, mortgage, baby costing millions of dollars, etc. but we're ok with that. And I have given my official not coming back after baby notice. Poor Tim, now he won't have a hot meal on the table EVERY night during the week. I know he was so looking forward to that. More evenings of what Rachael Ray calls 30 Minute Meals being the equivalent of Sara Smith One Hour and Twenty Minute Meals. I was SO hoping I could get that time down over the next few months, shoot!

Other than that, nothing much going on here. Status quo and all. Does anyone else think I used to be funny and have interesting things to say, and now? All gone. And this blog has only been alive for 6 months. If I lose my steam this early, how am I going to chase a kid around for 18 years? Discuss.

Oh, and I forgot to add in yesterday's post that the belly pic was after not just buffalo chicken wings but also half a pint of Ben and Jerry's Karmel Sutra ice cream. Oops. But hey! When else does a woman get free reign to eat whatever she wants? Except when I get weighed in a week and a half and the doc tells me to lay off the sweets. Until then, rock on.

No comments: