Thursday, April 17, 2008

Taking one for the team

I've decided to compromise. I figure that I have made it through a year and half of marriage doing it my way (for the most part) and that it is time for me to put aside my wants and needs and sacrifice for my husband. I did promise to love and honor him for all the days of our lives, through all my children, being continuously bold and beautiful, if not young and restless.


This compromise consists of allowing the following art be hung in our baby's room. For my man, the love of my life, the man who will forever be a geek (but don't you dare call him a nerd), I present the newest nursery acquisition. Behold.




Can you read it? Wait, here is a larger image of one of the cards:


Oh yeah, I did.

(IAll images courtesy of Electric Boogaloo via http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5002595. Thanks!!!)

No comments: