Thursday, January 31, 2008

Jumping on the bandwagon

So, I've been hearing about this new website for a while now, and I just got around to taking a look at it. Why I waited so long is beyond me. These e-cards say the things we all wish we could say outloud, yet never have the balls to. Go forth and laugh your ass off. http://www.someecards.com/ Here are a few for your workday pleasure:












(all images courtesy of www.someecards.com)

I picked only a handful of the not so terribly offensive ones...but believe me, you could have a field day with these cards. Show the world a little love, in a sarcastic way.

This website reminded me of how I felt when I saw Juno. I loved that movie much more than I care to admit, seeing as how it seemed to glorify teen pregnancy. Regardless, the writers created characters that have the sharp wit and sarcasm that I always wished of having. Throughout the whole movie, Tim would lean over to me and say "I bet you wish you could say that all the time and not make anyone mad." Oh how right he is.


No comments: