Thursday, January 3, 2008

Pass the whine

I just re-read my last post and oh my god, whine-y mcwhinerson. I need to have a pep talk with myself and tell myself to get my pretty little head out of my royal-acting ass. I annoy even myself. And that is very hard for me to do.

In other news, we have had our second successful CList purchase. I found, and then bought, an almost new Jasper sofa from Room & Board. This will become the perfect spot for me to lounge around on while watching tv and eating bonbons...I mean, working for Tim. I was given a limited budget by he who controls the money, and I conquered it. I hope it's not going to be too big for the room...I failed in the whole prepping and planning part of this purchase. We'll find out Saturday when we move it on in. I am really beginning to admire CList and all the fun it brings me during my workday...

No comments: