Thursday, June 5, 2008

WhineFest 2008 continues

You know how two days ago I was complaining and being all whiny and then I said it was all going to be worth it in the end because I'll have my precious baby? Yeah, well, I call bullshit. Of course it will be worth it, but the getting there part of the process? It sucks. I am so OVER being pregnant. I am tired. I am crabby. I don't like people. (Except you, I like you.) I know every baby is a miracle and I am very grateful that at the end of this I get to have a little man that is part me, part Tim. But good god, it is taking every ounce of restraint to not call up my OB/GYN and demand they take this baby out of me thisveryminutethankyouverymuch. So when I start talking about baby 2.0 and speak fondly of this pregnancy, remind me of this very post mmmkay? (And tomorrow? If I decide to write about how beautiful pregnancy is, and special, and magical, that is my perogative. Pregnancy is an excuse for any behavior, no?)

No comments: