Monday, June 2, 2008

Day 217

I can't breathe. My lungs are being crushed by an almost 5 pound fetus. Deep breaths are a thing of the past. I can't roll over in bed. Any movement is accompanied by evil grunts and grimaces which tend to scare Tim. I can't get off the couch without assistance so it's pretty, um, interesting when I am home by myself. The dog isn't much help. My wedding rings don't fit so I am wearing a craptastic CZ band I scored for 14 bucks at some discount store. My feet swell by the end of the day, and I am constantly overheated. I have been pregnant now 217 days...but I wouldn't change a thing. In 6 weeks none of this will matter. In 6 weeks all of these "complaints" will seem trivial. In 6 weeks my boy will be here.

Pictures of the baby shower and some fabulous gifts to come!

No comments: