Monday, July 28, 2008

One week

I'm working hard on the birth story and it is taking me forever. But I will get it on here as soon as possible. In the meantime, enjoy some photos.










Things we have accomplished this past week:
Sleeping when the baby sleeps
Nursing in a semi-conscious state
Trying stomach sleeping (SIDS awareness folks, do NOT make me feel bad about this)
Baby's first photo shoot trying for the perfect announcement photo...still working on it
Meeting many relatives and friends
Not neglecting Lily or the cat...kind of
Peeing and pooping like a champ...Noah, not Tim, though Tim is also an excellent contender
Basically keeping the baby alive and well.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

He is too cute Sara! I can't believe he is only a week old. It looks like he's holding his own head up already.
I'm back at Honeywell which means your blog is no longer blocked from my frequent daytime viewings.