Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to my husband

These same days one year ago were some of the best of our lives.  Everything changed in a matter of minutes with two pink lines.  We celebrated a baby-to-be, a birthday and an anniversary...and now, one year later, we're celebrating everyday.  Today is Tim's birthday and this year's birthday is even more special with Noah here.  

To my husband,

Today, on your birthday, I want you to know how much I love you and appreciate you.  Thank you for supporting our family, not only by working so hard for us, but for being the best bedtime book reader and dirty diaper changer.  You're 100% devoted to taking care of us and I am so grateful to you.  I am inspired by you everyday...by your constant optimism, your love for life, and your dedication to our family.  I love you more as the days go by and look forward to all this year holds for us.

Happy Birthday to you!

Love,
me

No comments: