Friday, November 21, 2008

It's not all bunnies and rainbows over here

This is unacceptable.  Apparently I contracted some snot-nosed kid's cold while we were at the pediatrician's office yesterday.  ME!  I mean, it's better that I am sick than Noah, but come on.  Last week it was a belly ache and this week it's a runny nose and chest congestion.  I can't PARENT when I am sick.  I take that back, I can parent, just not WELL.  Do mom's get sick when their kids are older and are walking/talking/being royal pain in the asses?  Wait.  Don't tell me.  I can't comprehend such potential hell.  (I know it will totally happen.  I just don't, can't, won't think about it.)

Let's just hope Noah doesn't get sick.   If he does, Tim will have two whiny, annoying people on his hands and it's his birthday and he doesn't deserve that.  He's nice.  And in a good mood today.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel for the Tim in this case. After living with you for four plus years, a sick Sara is not all bunnies and rainbows. Take a vitamin for pete's sake. As a teacher, I live for airborne...try it!